Working with a recruiter can save you time and money if they are used correctly. Prior to working on any role your recruiter should be asking 13 key questions. Without these questions being answered they will not have a clear understanding of the role. This key questions will save you wasted phone calls ultimately saving you time and money.
There is nothing more frustrating for a client answering simple questions that should have been asked on the first briefing call.
The briefing call will undoubtedly be the most important call to fill your role with great talent. It can lasts anything between 20-60 minutes depending on the complexity of the role and if they have recruited for you in the past. Invest in the call to help your recruiter source exceptional talent.
What recruiters need to ask…..
- Job title
- Full package
- Is there room to progress from this role?
- How is the team made up, who do they report to?
- How the role had become about?
- What are the 3 “must haves” on a candidate’s CV?
- Do you offer flexible working?
- What role would the ideal candidate be in right now?
- Tell me about your most successful person that’s currently or previously performed the role?
- What is the biggest challenge currently in the role?
- Tell me Interview stages and time frame.
- When would you like the person to start?
Asking these basic question will save hiring managers time and money! Call Emma for more information on how we can support your recruitment.
Visit www.ebtalentspecalist.com to learn more or follow us on Twitter; @emmabtalent Facebook; @emmabtalent or LinkedIn; Emma Brady Talent Specialists
Direct dial Emma on 07961766949